Madonna - La Isla Bonita

MP3 download and lyrics

Madonna - La Isla Bonita

La Isla Bonita
Am G Am
Last night I dr eamt of San P edro
F C G
Just like I'd ne ver gone, I k new the song
Am G Am
A young girl with e yes like the de sert
F C G
It all seems like ye sterday, not f ar away

Chorus:
Am Em
Tropical the isl and breeze
Dm C
All of nature wi ld and free
G Dm
This is where I l ong to be
Em Am
La isla bo nita
Am Em
And when the sa mba played
Dm C
The sun would s et so high
G Dm
Ring through my ears and s ting my eyes
Em Am
Your Spa nish lul laby

I fell in love with San Pedro
Warm wind carried on the sea, he called to me
Te dijo te amo
I prayed that the days would last
They went so fast

(Chorus)

Dm Am C G
I want to be where the s un warms the sky
Dm Am C G
When it's t ime for sie sta you can wa tch them go b y
Dm Am C G
Beautiful fa ces, no ca res in this w orld
Dm Am C E Am
Where a g irl loves a b oy, and a b oy lo ves a g irl

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.